Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Blog Model 3 Making Its Way to Tesla Showrooms in NYC, Boston, Miami

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

With most of the early Model 3s going to owners on the West Coast, it’s been difficult for people throughout the rest of the country to catch a glimpse of the car. Fortunately, Tesla has started to deliver Model 3s to showrooms outside of California.

Tesla stores in Manhattan and Boston debuted the Model 3 on Friday. The car will be unveiled in Miami this weekend.

Model 3 showroom vehicles are also on display at Tesla stores in Los Angeles and Palo Alto, California.

Last edited by a moderator:
I went there on Sunday and sat in the car. It was a very worthwhile trip - the dash was different but definitely something I think I could get used to.

They told me this car would only be in Boston until early February, when it would move on to some other showroom in another state. It sounded like 3's would *not* be going out to all Tesla stores soon (not with such a production backlog still).

• Informative
Reactions: CSFTN
Well, if I read the q4 announcement correctly, the last 3 business days of the quarter they made ~ 200 Model 3's per day. At that volume, its not too impossible to peel off 1 per showroom, no? I think there's 105 stores in USA ...