Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Hits More Showrooms Across U.S.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Model 3 has made its way to showrooms in five new cities – San Diego, Dallas, Washington DC, Newport Beach, and Scottsdale.

While consumers across the country have reserved the car, not many have had the opportunity to see the the Model 3 in person. Now it’s beginning to make its debut in various markets around the U.S.

Tesla previously displayed the Model 3 in California showrooms such as Los Angeles, Walnut Creek, San Jose, and Palo Alto. The company also recently brought the car to showrooms in Boston, Miami and New York.

Last edited by a moderator:
Took the train down to Boston for the day last week to see one in the Tesla showroom. It's only there until the end of the month, then, I was told, it's being taken to Chicago. They are shuffling these few cars around the country, so as to give as many showrooms time with the car, without hitting into inventory too much. That said, it was great getting a "hands on" and seeing how it looks in real life--better than any photo.

I only knew of this event due to New England Tesla Owners Facebook page. Tesla could have made an effort to advise reservation holders in this area of this opportunity. They plan to have more available in showrooms, even for test drives, in the coming months. I hope Tesla will keep reservation holders advised.

Reactions: C141medic
AFAEB619-4BE2-408D-8AD6-242DF8EEC07F.jpeg
I visited the red Model 3 in Boston this week. It looks great. The cloth headliner looks fine to me.

Reactions: KJD
The Model 3 has made its way to showrooms in five new cities – San Diego, Dallas, Washington DC, Newport Beach, and Scottsdale. While consumers across the country have reserved the car, not many have had the opportunity to see the the Model 3 in person.

I'd much rather see these being delivered to those of us who awoke at oh-dark-thirty and waited in line.......:cool:

Reactions: rsbell
Can someone comment on how long the line has been to view the Model 3 at the San Diego location? I'm a non-owner line waiter, so the logical thing to do would be to wait until the crowds thin, since I can't order for a while anyway. But my curiosity is getting the better of me.... :rolleyes:

Can someone comment on how long the line has been to view the Model 3 at the San Diego location? I'm a non-owner line waiter, so the logical thing to do would be to wait until the crowds thin, since I can't order for a while anyway. But my curiosity is getting the better of me.... :rolleyes:

I went today at around 11:30 and there were only two people in front of me waiting to look at it. After lunch I walked back by and there were still just a couple of people waiting. FYI, it's at the UTC La Jolla Store. I'm from Denver and am here on business and assumed it was at Fashion Valley so went there first. The guy said their store needs to be remodeled before they can accommodate a 3. He's right, its tiny.

I'm a non-owner, non-line waiter (reserved in Dec. 2016), so I reallllly have a long wait. Not sure why I did this to myself.

• Helpful
Reactions: David L