Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 New Pricing, up $400

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Speaking of pricing, I made this handy chart that shows trims available online for the past year. "Off the Menu" (OTM) availability is excluded (for now).

Tesla Model 3 Price History.gif

Pricing is for US market in US dollars. Global prices, trims, and options vary by region. Pricing excludes destination charges, government fees, taxes, and all options. See the chart with references and other useful data here.

Should I include or exclude or include OTM trims in the graph? I include the notes in the data table.

• Informative
Reactions: omkar and alloverx
Either inside sales is wrong or their web order site is wrong. I just priced out a LR3 and autopilot is not longer showing as an option, but rather as a standard feature and the final price, black on black, was $49,900. Go there and try it yourself.
TM3LR.JPG

Either inside sales is wrong or their web order site is wrong. I just priced out a LR3 and autopilot is not longer showing as an option, but rather as a standard feature and the final price, black on black, was $49,900. Go there and try it yourself.View attachment 408020

Remember the distinction is

3LR or 3LR-RWD

Vs

3LRD or 3LR—AWD

3LR is not on the Tesla website for ordering.

Just called myself, I just put in 00000 for the zip and sent me directly to inside sales.

She said there was no inventory on the LR RWD and the configuration was 45.9k with AP.

So did she say you could order one, or not?
I just check on the Tesla chat support, and they said you can defeantly have one built.
Either inside sales is wrong or their web order site is wrong. I just priced out a LR3 and autopilot is not longer showing as an option, but rather as a standard feature and the final price, black on black, was $49,900. Go there and try it yourself.View attachment 408020

We're talking about the LR RWD, which has to be ordered on the phone.
You priced out the LR AWD.

Got it, thanks for clarifying.

That said, the $400 increase coupled with the inclusion of the autopilot still seems to be a savings from 2 months ago when I ordered mine, and I'm a noob, so if I missed something obvious let me know. Below is pricing from my order and their web a few mins ago for the same configured unit. Overall, it seems like a $1,200 savings if you ordered mine today. The $35k was for a short range unit (210 miles), not offered today (web site), and I opted for the 240 mile version, which was another $2,500. Deep blue paint also went down by $500.
New Pricing.JPG

• Informative
Reactions: Leafdriver333
I ordered a SR+ at prior price $39500, still thinking long and hard if I should switch to LR RWD. My commute is 56 miles round trip in LA Traffic so I wanted to have AP. I already have a previous mounted wall charger so home charging isn’t a concern. I know longer range is always a plus but my initial justification to switching back to EV was that my current vehicle’s MPG was about 18mpg at 91 octane. I wanted a net gain of prior payment plus about $300 in gas monthly, if I switch to LR, my payments plus electronic is going to be a wash. (Sorry just ranting lol)

I just ordered the sr+. I can cancel and reorder as I haven’t received a vin yet. But I am thinking that extra mileage would be really nice I just dont know if it is worth it. That extra mileage would only come in handy only 3-8 times a year for small getaways. Spending an 1/2 hour at charging area may be worth the 6000+

I agree. Initially I had the LR RWD on order and the more I thought about it, and given the number of charging stations around, I decided the additional cost wasn't worth the 70 miles I'd gain. So I cancelled it and reordered the SRP (240m) and am happy with my decision. 95% of my driving is to/from work @ 70 miles RT with an occasional trip to Sandy Eggo and Palm Springs. I would have went with the 210, but they didn't offer the partial premium interior, which the wife wanted.

For the extra $6,000 the LR RWD gives you 85 miles more range, 6 additional speakers, streaming music, satellite maps, traffic visualization, web browsing, 5 second 0-60 time, and 48 amp on board charger for 50% faster charging when using a wall connector.

On resale you will likely get at least $3K back, so for the $3K extra you will spend net, it’s a lot of extra value for the money.

Ok, I was able to change my reservation from SR+ to LR RWD without having to cancel and wait for the refund debacle. The LR RWD is $45900. Since my reservation was placed on 5/11 before the new LR RWD price adjustment it showed the extra $3000 charge for the autopilot, and I had to call to get a price adjustment.

Attachments

• index.png
    index.png
    28.1 KB · Views: 53