Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 order missed PCP?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As many of you I’ve spent last few months reading this forum, watching YouTube videos, and generally been interested (or as my wife has said “obsessed”) with the Model 3.
So yesterday we decided to pull the trigger and ordered our first Tesla.
We entered all the details, paid the £750 deposit and the order was confirmed.

When ordering I’m sure I’d put down for the PCP (Blackhorse). No other details were taken with regards that element and there certainly wasn’t an application.

My account has no mention of it, just “We are drafting up your contract and will contact you when you can make your final payment.”

Have I missed something or is the Blackhorse application separate?

Many thanks in advance for your advice.

I’m in the same situation. Test drove on Tuesday and ordered at the showroom - Brent Cross. Went home & logged into my Tesla account, filled out the little bit of info they needed as well as uploading a scan of my license but there’s no option on my account page to complete a finance application.

Go on the tesla website > spec out the same car you ordered > click on the "Estimate Payment" at the bottom > click on "apply for finance"
Thanks for that. Unfortunately, after finally being able to fill out the application online, when I try to submit the application it scrolls back to the top of the page. Everything has a green tick but it’s not processing the submission to what I assume will be a completion page once submitted. Looks like I’ll have to ring Tesla Brent Cross for some help.