Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Owners Survey: Results

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow! Karen this is awesome! You're obviously a pro! I'll be using this to modify my inspection checklist. The most interesting part of your study is improvements over time. To that end it would be great to see a survey about 9/1 when a high volume of AWD has been delivered and presumably more issues have been ironed out. Easy for me to ask since you're doing the work, but I've done consulting myself and could help with Excel analysis and proofreading if that would be helpful. Thanks again!

Wow! Karen this is awesome! You're obviously a pro! I'll be using this to modify my inspection checklist. The most interesting part of your study is improvements over time. To that end it would be great to see a survey about 9/1 when a high volume of AWD has been delivered and presumably more issues have been ironed out. Easy for me to ask since you're doing the work, but I've done consulting myself and could help with Excel analysis and proofreading if that would be helpful. Thanks again!

I'd like to see your inspection checklist when you update it :)