Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla survey

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Vostok

Jul 1, 2017
Sydney
I recently received an email from Tesla inviting me to participate in a survey:

At Tesla, we want to understand what we do well and where we can improve. Please take this short survey to share feedback about your Tesla ownership experience with us

Just wondering how widely this was sent out?

I filled it out and provided some frank feedback. It asked questions on how satisfied I was on various things, what I do and don't like about my Tesla, what could they do better etc.

I haven't received this either. Nothing since the Model 3 Highland email.. I'm guessing when I RSVPed to the event, I unticked the "send me Tesla updates by email", thinking they would them double up emails. Instead it seems to have cancelled them all... I need to find out how to re-enable it :-/

I recently received an email from Tesla inviting me to participate in a survey:

Just wondering how widely this was sent out?

I filled it out and provided some frank feedback. It asked questions on how satisfied I was on various things, what I do and don't like about my Tesla, what could they do better etc.
Do they ask what you think of the antics of Elon Musk?

Can you write in a question?

Based on the actions of Elon Musk would you buy another Tesla?
Based on Elon Musk‘s recent public statements are you ashamed to drive a Tesla?

Last edited:
Were there questions on how the cars can be improved? Notwithstanding some features which are buggy, I can think of a few improvements - front screen or HUD, integrated roof shade, support for Apple Carplay and Android Auto.

Yes. Unfortunately I didn’t copy down the list of questions… now that I have done the survey I cannot reopen it.

It’s interesting that this survey appeared to be targeted or limited, and not sent to everyone with a Tesla account.
It's because you drive also drive a Leaf. They're wondering if that cool power-up chime/song thingy the Leaf does should be added to all Teslas in the next Christmas update... 🤣

I just received and answered the survey. Sorry, I also didn't record the questions, but generally they were:
  • are you happy with the car overall
  • are you happy with the exterior quality and design (which bits, why/why not)
  • are you happy with the interior quality and design (ditto)
  • are you happy with the road noise
  • are you happy with how it drives
  • what things should be added
  • would you recommend the car to other people (and why/why not)
  • any other comments
Interesting that road noise got a separate section, so they're obviously thinking about that.

All sections came with a "why not" which was multiple choice.