Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 P breakdown, why isn't it sold like that?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have finally ordered a model 3 performance, and was looking at the order agreement which breaks the costs down, the first thing I notice is it is sold as
Model 3 lr AWD performance at £50,500
Performance at £5000.

Has no one told them if they separate this and reduce by £500, they may sell a good few higher prices cars?

I have finally ordered a model 3 performance, and was looking at the order agreement which breaks the costs down, the first thing I notice is it is sold as
Performance at £5000.

Has no one told them if they separate this and reduce by £500, they may sell a good few higher prices cars?

That's how polestar do it for there performance version so you still get your £3000 grant

Performance at £5000.

I assume you mean so they could get the olev grant. They aren't stupid. I imagine if they thought they could get away with that they would do it.

That's how polestar do it for there performance version so you still get your £3000 grant
The polestar performance pack is a trim/equipment upgrade. Only comparable in the sense that both manufacturers take advantage of an options list to get around the PICG rules. The polestar pack doesn't change any of the acceleration/top speed figures.

Last edited: