Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 P- price decreased

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have many people taken delivery of the model 3 P- (stealth performance without the bigger brakes, tyres or rear wing)
Just wondering if you managed to get the discount after the price changes or not?
Loomis like it's been applied to my order from July but waiting to get assigned a VIN still...

No discount will be applied to P- orders, unless you chose multi-coat white paint. This will be removed from the cost, as it's now free.
I had a P- order in black, and chose to change to the P+ in white, as the lease company would let me change with no extra monthly cost.

No discount will be applied to P- orders, unless you chose multi-coat white paint. This will be removed from the cost, as it's now free.
I had a P- order in black, and chose to change to the P+ in white, as the lease company would let me change with no extra monthly cost.

Sorry but that's not true, i previously had the black p- ordered in July and then changed to the white p- and just got a final invoice through saying £51,440-£3500 grant =£47940 :)

Reactions: Rooster6655
I didn't get any discount on my P-, interesting that you got one Rahanm1 even though you stayed with the free "before and after" paint options (mine is blue). Still think the "stealth" P3 is a great choice though!
When was yours delivered? Maybe it was too soon to the price changes going through for them to update it.
I prefer the higher profile tyres and stealth look too but would have upgraded for the small extra cost (think about £500) if they didn't give one which is why I actually phoned them up last month.

When was yours delivered? Maybe it was too soon to the price changes going through for them to update it.
I prefer the higher profile tyres and stealth look too but would have upgraded for the small extra cost (think about £500) if they didn't give one which is why I actually phoned them up last month.
Got mine on the 14th August. I wanted the fatter tires as I've had cars with big wheels before and although they look good you pay the price on every bumpy road. I'm happy to forego a bit of exterior bling for a comfier ride (but I am getting old - 15 years ago I would definitely have taken the 20" wheels!). Enjoy the car (and your discount!)

Reactions: m3p_uk
Yes I seem to have quite a few go pop over potholes so that's why I wanted them and cheers, hope you are enjoying yours!
I'm still playing the waiting game with Tesla... finally just got allocated a vin today but no word about delivery yet.

Yes I seem to have quite a few go pop over potholes so that's why I wanted them and cheers, hope you are enjoying yours!
I'm still playing the waiting game with Tesla... finally just got allocated a vin today but no word about delivery yet.
Mine came around 2 weeks after VIN allocation. Hope yours is with you soon. It's a fantastic car and the acceleration is just incredible!

Reactions: m3p_uk
Have many people taken delivery of the model 3 P- (stealth performance without the bigger brakes, tyres or rear wing)
Just wondering if you managed to get the discount after the price changes or not?
Loomis like it's been applied to my order from July but waiting to get assigned a VIN still...

Will be interested to know if anyone else manage to get this price as well, definitely a good price, making it only £1600 over the LR

Did they tell you that you were getting a discount when changing your order? or was it a surprise when you got the final price as when I asked they said there wouldn't be a price change to goto white
Got an email to confirm after I had the order with an updated order confirmation and the correct amount.
That was about a month ago and then got an updated final invoice and vin allocation yesterday

Got an email to confirm after I had the order with an updated order confirmation and the correct amount.
That was about a month ago and then got an updated final invoice and vin allocation yesterday

I wonder if anyone who originally ordered the P- in white got the same price as you, I am tempted to wait it out and hope the P- becomes an option to order at the price you paid...