Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance AWD with Performance Package Delivered

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After over 2 years of waiting, I finally received my Tesla Model 3 P AWD!

This car is everything and more than what it is claimed. In the last day I have clocked over 300 miles on the ODO and happy to report I am beyond thrilled on the fit and finish, performance and driving experience so far.

Its well worth the wait everyone!

IMG_3476.jpeg

edit: Oops, just realized I posted from my biz account. That is my personal car as well as biz I suppose ;)

Congratulations and enjoy the ride !! White interior looks great.

Thank you very much!

Nice car ! Congrats !!

Thank you!

Looks great, and THAT is the classic Tesla grin!!!

After driving a Tesla for 3 years I never want to drive ICE again

As a gearhead, Its going to be hard for me to let them go. But I can see this car being the catalyst to accomplishing that for me! Never had so much fun in a car before.

Congrats!

How was the SD delivery experience? Did you get time to inspect it or were you rushed? Were they on schedule?

Thank you!

It went well, they were very swamped but got thing handled proficiently. Paperwork was ready, done quickly, car was waiting outside even though I showed up about 25 min early. Had a minor mis alignment of the charging port cover and they fixed on the spot. Went great all around!

Congrats!! I will say, the silver looks stunning.

Every paint color works so well for this car.

If you don’t mind, how is your efficiency with the 20” rims?

Thank you! Honestly can tell as I have been driving pretty aggressive since I've gotten it lol

Congrats!
It's good to see additional Performance 3s in SD!

Thank you! I saw another today at the Qualcomm SC, what color is yours?

That’s the Tesla grin for sure!

What percentage tints are you going with?

And gloss or matte ppf?

:D

Still undecided on the wrap, leaning towards full body satin. For tint doing Spectra Photosync 35 all around, 35 on roof and 55 on windshield :)

Nice man! As I live in SD, see you around! Or rather since yours is performance and mine is not, look for me in your rear view mirror? I like that silver and white combo.

Haha! thank you! Even the standard RWD is plenty quick

Mine is blue, but was mostly around my home today (PL/OB/Sports arena).

On a side note, I sent you a request for quote for services earlier today. Very interested in PPF/tint/ceramic coating to protect and get it looking nice.

i can vouch for tim’s work. drove down to vista from pasadena and will be seeing only him for all my needs.

Tim...congrats on the new car! can’t wait to see it tinted with 55 on the windshield!!!

Reactions: SD_Engnr