Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Spacers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So per recommendation of this thread I ordered the Blox 20mm spacer spec'd for the Model 3. I put my order in on September 9th but still haven't received them yet. Has it taken this long for everyone else too? I've tried contacting them through paypal and their website and have gotten no response...

So per recommendation of this thread I ordered the Blox 20mm spacer spec'd for the Model 3. I put my order in on September 9th but still haven't received them yet. Has it taken this long for everyone else too? I've tried contacting them through paypal and their website and have gotten no response...

Umm...wow, no. 2 months is unacceptable especially if the vendor isn't communicating with you!

FYI, when I ordered BLOX spacers in early summer, not only did Jack respond to emails from me within <24 hours, I received my spacers about a week after ordering! Which is especially amazing because they came from HK I believe.

Anyways, I got new wheels so will be selling my 20 mm (2 only) BLOX spacers cheap. They could benefit from a quick paint re-spray. I'll post them on the classifieds soon.

Reactions: Cyclone1
Umm...wow, no. 2 months is unacceptable especially if the vendor isn't communicating with you!

FYI, when I ordered BLOX spacers in early summer, not only did Jack respond to emails from me within <24 hours, I received my spacers about a week after ordering! Which is especially amazing because they came from HK I believe.

Anyways, I got new wheels so will be selling my 20 mm (2 only) BLOX spacers cheap. They could benefit from a quick paint re-spray. I'll post them on the classifieds soon.

oh... okay then yea looks like I'm going to file a claim with paypal. Let me know if you sell those, I may be interested if I still get no response for Blox.

did you order from Bloxsport or eBay? Mine came in less than 2 weeks (ordered from eBay). Definitely file a claim.

Bloxsport have a set of 18/20mm anyone tried these? Is it possible to fit the 15/20 for the non p on the p special hub?
I just ordered their 20/25mm kit and they shipped today. They are sending me the "newer" Bonoss version. Will be installing on my P3D+ with 18 inch TSportlines. Saw another car with this setup and it looked perfectly flush. Worst case I choose between the 20 or 25 for the rear and change to 18mm for the front if it pokes. Should have them next Tuesday and will share feedback!

I had test fitted a 17.5mm spacer from another brand and it was just shy of fitting properly with the rims/studs. I don't want to shave any of the studs with a grinder.

Bloxsport have a set of 18/20mm anyone tried these? Is it possible to fit the 15/20 for the non p on the p special hub?

Here's my P3 with Bloxsport 20mm rear and 15mm front.

YjshvfK.jpg

26HLR1d.jpg

XI69QXu.jpg

I know, I need to give it a wash and take some proper photos.

I have a 2021 M3P with the new Uberturbine wheels. I already installed unplugged performance springs / f/r anti-sway bars and endlinks. I took it in to have 255/35/20 Pilot Sport 4S tires put on as the 235's are stretched. There is insufficient clearance from the suspension arm (only about a finger clearance). So, it appears spacers would be required to switch to 255 square setup. I have the same interest in using 15mm in rear and prob 10mm in front. Blox doesn't appear to be the solution. Any recs on alt solutions and confirmation of the bore of the uberturbine?

Reactions: yellow05gt
I have a 2021 M3P with the new Uberturbine wheels. I already installed unplugged performance springs / f/r anti-sway bars and endlinks. I took it in to have 255/35/20 Pilot Sport 4S tires put on as the 235's are stretched. There is insufficient clearance from the suspension arm (only about a finger clearance). So, it appears spacers would be required to switch to 255 square setup. I have the same interest in using 15mm in rear and prob 10mm in front. Blox doesn't appear to be the solution. Any recs on alt solutions and confirmation of the bore of the uberturbine?
Any pictures of your car??

Looking good! I was waiting for somebody to lower their 2021 with Uberturbines.
Centerbore is still 64.1

Try H&R 14mm front / 17mm rear
#2865642MZ5