Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance VIN - 8th Digit

If you have a Model 3 Performance, what is the 8th digit of your VIN?

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • A

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • B

Votes: 52 94.5%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have performance with a B too. Verified performance with Tesla.
I also have a B....but I am being led to believe I have a "stealth" version

Attachments

• 1568678755941113082551.jpg
    1568678755941113082551.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 165
No red underline- that's not a performance car. If purchased as one contact Tesla to ask when they're going to push the performance software unlock OTA to fix it.
Let me clear this up....I paid for a Long Range Dual Motor NON performance....but I think I got one of those mistakes that they made...I'm ok with it....I got what I paid for....but I was just wondering if suspension and other things that I can't see...are there on the car

everyone has a B that got dual motors in a 3- regardless of P or not.

If your car has no red underline on the screen it's a regular LR AWD car.

Apparently someone put the wrong badge on the back is all that happened.

And again- there is no suspension difference unless you got the P3D+ which you clearly don't have (if you did you'd have 20" wheels and red brake calipers too)

If your car has no red underline on the screen it's a regular LR AWD car.

Apparently someone put the wrong badge on the back is all that happened.

And again- there is no suspension difference unless you got the P3D+ which you clearly don't have (if you did you'd have 20" wheels and red brake calipers too)
Knighshade....I took delivery out of their inventory....they told me it was a performance model and they would have to take the upgrade "off"....that's all they said....I think I still have the email.