Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The last time I ordered there was a waiting room thread but I can't find one for current orders, if there is one already please put up a link.

Interested to hear from anyone who has a 3 Performance ordered for May/June delivery, and if you have been allocated a car etc.

I took delivery of mine on 12 March. Allocation wasn't a problem, because it seems there is no lack of supply of the M3P. I ordered in December and was offered a new car from inventory the next day. Then matched with another VIN mid January, which led me to put my order on hold for one month for a March delivery. Final VIN matched early Feb, when the ship departed Shanghai.

Reactions: seadog
I can't find one for current orders,

Might have been superseded by @Mr Miserable shipping thread? - tracking the cars movements across the oceans :)

Ordered a Blue/Black P a couple of days ago and estimated delivery is May 29 - June 26 😞. Coming from a 2021 LR, which I get to enjoy for a little while longer😄.
That's exactly the same delivery estimate as mine which I ordered on the 14th so I assume they must be built in the same batch and arriving on the same boat, hoping they have all the 2022 spec additions. Are you trading in your LR?

That's exactly the same delivery estimate as mine which I ordered on the 14th so I assume they must be built in the same batch and arriving on the same boat, hoping they have all the 2022 spec additions. Are you trading in your LR?
Yes and I've completed all other steps in the order process, waiting at the 'Trade-In Valuation in Progress' part. Keeping my fingers crossed for the 2022 spec's too, especially the MCU3 (Ryzen), Netflix is painfully slow on the 2021.

Last edited:
Had one for end of Feb, deferred to March and it's been downhill since there. March became May, May became June. See signature for current status. Seems like they are not building many White M3 Ps with White interior!

Perhaps this is Tesla's punishment for not taking delivery in Feb!