Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
143720E4-A035-4AF8-9930-9B6F435B0B61.jpeg

The wait is over. Blimey, it’s quick.

Liking it so far

For anyone paying cash, have a look on the inventory for the ‘showroom’ vehicles. Gives you a £3.5k saving at the moment.

Obviously these aren’t showroom vehicles unless they are now packing every showroom with 30+ vehicles rather than the actual two or three that are there.

MIC M3P's have LG batteries, and US ones have Panasonic. Do you know the differences? Which is better? Do both have the same acceleration/performance?
Current MIC M3Ps have LG batteries, older ones were supplied with Panasonic packs. Panasonic are slightly higher capacity (longer range) and can provide more power at lower charge levels giving slightly better performance. There isn’t much in it ans on paper the specs are the same.

Reactions: pep_dj
I've read Panasonic M3P are faster
Current MIC M3Ps have LG batteries, older ones were supplied with Panasonic packs. Panasonic are slightly higher capacity (longer range) and can provide more power at lower charge levels giving slightly better performance. There isn’t much in it ans on paper the specs are the same.
I have a LR with Acceleration Boost (2021 with Panasonic 82 kWh), but I have just ordered a 2023 M3P and I am selling my LR-AB because I love the P acceleration. I am thinking about canceling the M3P order, because if the performance with LG battery is lower... I fear I will notice little difference from my LR-AB and the P. Do you think that is worth the upgrade? I have read in other posts that M3P with LG owners say that it feels more like a LR-AB than a P... and that even in some conditions LR-AB will be faster than the P...