TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model 3 Rear "TESLA" Decal

Discussion in 'Model 3: Interior & Exterior' started by zhalcyon, Jan 23, 2019.

Tags:
  1. zhalcyon

zhalcyon Member

This was a fun little project I did, thought it filled in the empty space of the rear much better than just the T logo. Took only about 15 minutes and it made me even think about declining the dual motor badge!

Attached Files:

• Like x 4
  2. Lifeinabox

Lifeinabox Member

Agreed. I’m leaning towards removing my DM badge and adding the logo but in black. May do it tonight.

• Like x 1
  3. MrMannilow

MrMannilow Member

I'm going to remove the dual motor badge from mine to clean the rear up. After seeing this I REALLY like the TESLA instead of the T in the rear a lot better.....ideas ideas... I was considering just debadging the whole thing all together...there is no mistaking what this car is....

• Like x 1
  4. Lifeinabox

Lifeinabox Member

I really like my debadged front. It was on accident as the shop installed PPF and didn’t have a replacement logo handy. Never been one for stealth looks but the front end looks so clean and Porsche like.

• Love x 1
  5. MrMannilow

MrMannilow Member

Pics please?? I'm a visual person I need to seeee it!

6. HelloJohnny

HelloJohnny Member

Looks really good on white! I also did the same but went with the black version.

Tesla_Emblem_Wide.jpg

• Like x 2
    • Love x 2
  7. YisSerL

YisSerL Member

But your DM badge is a little more special with the red underline. :)

I'm tempted to go that route too. Decision, decision.

8. Glamisduner

Glamisduner Active Member

I haven't seen one yet with no badges at all. Thinking about removing all of mine too.

• Like x 1
  9. Lifeinabox

Lifeinabox Member

Here are a couple:

7C092984-BC18-4291-BF1E-2FAF6CD13E6A.jpeg 96A35917-FA0E-433E-8CBE-C620F36CB867.jpeg

• Like x 5
  10. TW14 9LF

TW14 9LF 2nd EV

OK, after seeing these pictures, I know what I'm doing this weekend....that front badge is coming off!!!

• Love x 1
  11. reheat

reheat Member

I've been running no front badge due to PPF and kept it that way as I liked the clean look. I'm also not putting the dual motor badge on.

• Love x 1
  12. MrMannilow

MrMannilow Member

Love it . Once she comes out of storage the front badge is done for lol. Thanks!!

• Love x 1