Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Reservation in UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Book a test drive in a MS aswell if you have never been the store before!

Not been to the Store before, but I have test driven a Model S twice now (LHD and RHD). We were seriously considering getting one but then the deal for a new Renault Zoe for £160 a month (or £9000) appeared and we took the opportunity to save a buttload of money. The Zoe has been great and fine for long trips too with 43kw charging. But definitely still want a Tesla, so the 3 is probably the best option. Take advantage of the Supercharger network on trips around Europe.

If I take a test drive again I will do something silly :D

The Oxford street store says they still haven't heard either way about taking deposits - In fact the guy said they mostly work out whats going on by "following Elon on Twitter", which I thought was quite funny. My guess is no central london reservations possible. Odd when you think it was described as a "flagship store" when it opened.

The Oxford street store says they still haven't heard either way about taking deposits - In fact the guy said they mostly work out whats going on by "following Elon on Twitter", which I thought was quite funny. My guess is no central london reservations possible. Odd when you think it was described as a "flagship store" when it opened.

That is bollocks. I hope more information becomes available to them and people can reserve there.
Actually the less people can do it before me the better :D haha.

Went to the Solihull store and its literally a Model S, a few banners, pop-up table and three staff huddled around it in the mall concourse. The store Tesla will be occupying is under fitting out currently.

They were all nice and dealt with me really well. They had to call the main Birmingham store about opening and taking deposits of the Model S. They seem to have as little information as the rest of us.

I did manage to get on the Model S test drive event tomorrow in Leicester which I'll be filming and uploading to my YouTube channel soon!

After they phoned the Birmingham store what did they say? I got an email from Tesla Motors which was just a repeat of the story that you can go into "any store" so I phoned Oxford street and they said "Any store in the UK apart from us".

Went to the Solihull store and its literally a Model S, a few banners, pop-up table and three staff huddled around it in the mall concourse. The store Tesla will be occupying is under fitting out currently.

They were all nice and dealt with me really well. They had to call the main Birmingham store about opening and taking deposits of the Model S. They seem to have as little information as the rest of us.

I did manage to get on the Model S test drive event tomorrow in Leicester which I'll be filming and uploading to my YouTube channel soon!

After they phoned the Birmingham store what did they say? I got an email from Tesla Motors which was just a repeat of the story that you can go into "any store" so I phoned Oxford street and they said "Any store in the UK apart from us".

I'm looking to go after work which they are fine with and said they can enter it all on the online system including credit card details. The email sent out by Tesla says all stores will accept deposits from 10am local time in each region.

Well, I went to Tesla Shepherds Bush and did my deposit there. Tthe guy said he reckoned they had taken 40-45 orders by lunchtime and a lot of people ordering 2. He urged me in the meantime to test drive a model S so that should keep me amused till 2018!

Well, I went to Tesla Shepherds Bush and did my deposit there. Tthe guy said he reckoned they had taken 40-45 orders by lunchtime and a lot of people ordering 2. He urged me in the meantime to test drive a model S so that should keep me amused till 2018!
Do it! There was a P90DL in the test drive fleet at Knutsford today, I nearly asked, but didn't. I have driven a P85D already.

Birmingham at 1pm said I was their 33 reservation. Also bumped into Georg Ell the Tesla UK boss

I placed mine at the pop-up int he shopping centre in Solihull at about 6:30pm and they said they had not taken many reservations, but assumed that the main B'ham store had taken much more.

Have you received a confirmation e-mail or RN on My Tesla? It's been 3 hours and I've got neither so far.