Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RWD pre delivery hangout

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don’t have a delivery section, just instructions what I need to take and confirmation of finance approval. I’ll just wait and see as long as it’s in the UK I’ll make the trip for it especially how if it does arrive end of sep ill have been lucky as some waiting longer for the same spec!

Same. Ordered start of march, blue 19 wheels RWD and still showing November 15th to Dec 30th.

To add insult to injury I checked to see what the EDD would be if I ordered today. Found that they would be Jan to march but also saw that the price was 100 quid cheaper.
Could be supply is increasing so prices are falling slowly. I'm expecting the Chinese Models to crash the Tesla prices as they can go down as quickly as they go up and then you could owe considerably more on the car than its worth. Back to the good old days. lol.

Me either, at least over the next 5 years - and I'm not expecting to keep the M3 more than 3-4 years..

With the waiting times as they are and the resale value on used Tesla’s, there is only one way the price is going for new Tesla’s
The Chinese cars are about to undercut Tesla so unless they plan to not sell any cars they best drop them. Anyway back to Q4 and I'm told after the 24th we should start to see our ships docking to pickup our cars. 4 week journey back to the UK.

Last edited:
All about supply if the Chinese undercut Tesla as their cars look to be a better option.
I take your point, and you may be right, MGs do okay with their sales after all and they are Chinese ... China own Volvo ... I might consider an MG, a Volvo, a Polestar, though none of these are particularly cheap options. It's all hypothetical at the moment of course and subject to geo-politics and global economics. Prices are though going up ... and up ... worldwide demand is going up ... resources are getting scarcer ... I can't imagine a scenario where prices will come down, but can picture Tesla prices going up in line with other manufacturers.

Well my EDD is certainly going the wrong way.
Tuskers order.
EDD was changed from Early November to Early December on 11/08 and I received a phone call on Tuesday this week saying as much.
Today the website EDD has changed to Mid January.
Ho Hum!
Still haven't told the kids that we have one on order. It's just going to appear, one day, on the drive. Can't wait 😁.

Reactions: LoneRanger