Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RWD pre delivery hangout

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
"Tesla Action Required - Your Model 3 is due for delivery on Wednesday, 28th September. Deliveries are made between 8 am and the end of the day. Reply with your full address to receive confirmation of your delivery. Not ready for your Model 3 or need help? Reply here."

Might be the real thing. Another group have mentioned the exact same message.

Reactions: Adyer and Astrape
"Tesla Action Required - Your Model 3 is due for delivery on Wednesday, 28th September. Deliveries are made between 8 am and the end of the day. Reply with your full address to receive confirmation of your delivery. Not ready for your Model 3 or need help? Reply here."

Might be the real thing. Another group have mentioned the exact same message.
Whoopee!! its official just spoken to Zen Auto and they have the delivery on their Tesla system and just got through to Tesla who have my reply. Next their delivery team confirm. Hope this post gives everyone an idea of the process and I'm told their is another ship about to dock and look out for your delivery text.

Whoopee!! its official just spoken to Zen Auto and they have the delivery on their Tesla system and just got through to Tesla who have my reply. Next their delivery team confirm. Hope this post gives everyone an idea of the process and I'm told their is another ship about to dock and look out for your delivery text.
Must be a cancellation to be assigned now. When did you order and what spec

Paid off the remaining balance for the car as of this morning ... an obvious tip is to send through a tenner or something similar to the Tesla account to make sure your monies are hitting the right account before paying the biggy. I received formal notification of a VIN and registration number yesterday, and changed my insurance details with Direct Line. I received a small refund, my previous car was a Mercedes 250d. I had seen some posts on a sister forum on expensive quotes, but my quote was entirely in line with what I had been quoted when I ordered the car at the start of the year. Related to that is the PPF consideration. I may be alone and stupid on this and may regret it in future, but I am choosing not to go for PPF, ceramic coating or a screen protector. My shopping list is mats everywhere, cup holder, door bin liners and pedal covers from Tessories, and the two console trays from the Tesla shop. I don't know whether or not the cars come with the tyre repair kit in the event of a puncture. I will be taking the wife, and a checklist, to collect the car in two weeks time from the NEC and am now watching Glovis Sunrise progress with eager anticipation. We have certainly had a long time to think about whether or not we are doing the right thing ... act in haste and repent at leisure does not apply in this case. Good luck to everyone still waiting, shouldn't be long now! There may still be some cancellations to come, and a VAT cut 🤞:)

Last edited:
Anyone managed to get onto Tesla chat via website recently? Going via used inventory but the phone number field (that's needed) won't accept any variation on a phone number, just shows "phone is invalid". Without this the start chat button is grayed out.

Anyone managed to get onto Tesla chat via website recently? Going via used inventory but the phone number field (that's needed) won't accept any variation on a phone number, just shows "phone is invalid". Without this the start chat button is grayed out.
Paid off the remaining balance for the car as of this morning ... an obvious tip is to send through a tenner or something similar to the Tesla account to make sure your monies are hitting the right account before paying the biggy. I received formal notification of a VIN and registration number yesterday, and changed my insurance details with Direct Line. I received a small refund, my previous car was a Mercedes 250d. I had seen some posts on a sister forum on expensive quotes, but my quote was entirely in line with what I had been quoted when I ordered the car at the start of the year. Related to that is the PPF consideration. I may be alone and stupid on this and may regret it in future, but I am choosing not to go for PPF, ceramic coating or a screen protector. My shopping list is mats everywhere, cup holder, door bin liners and pedal covers from Tessories, and the two console trays from the Tesla shop. I don't know whether or not the cars come with the tyre repair kit in the event of a puncture. I will be taking the wife, and a checklist, to collect the car in two weeks time from the NEC and am now watching Glovis Sunrise progress with eager anticipation. We have certainly had a long time to think about whether or not we are doing the right thing ... act in haste and repent at leisure does not apply in this case. Good luck to everyone still waiting, shouldn't be long now! There may still be some cancellations to come, and a VAT cut 🤞:)
Don't forget your game controller. Just received my delivery confirmation. Wahoo! lol.

Reactions: Jon_UK