Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RWD pre delivery hangout

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good to hear EDDs updating but we all know how notoriously inaccurate they are *cough* EDD March 2022 *cough*

Think I saw in gen delivery/ shipping thread there was someone with arranged collection mid-end Sep with model Y. Hopefully sounds like the EDD changed correlate with end of Q mixed M3/MY ship coming in?

Can anyone remember how to check for a VIN in the source code? (Not the automated extension thing, don't fancy giving any nosey software access to my Tesla file ... they might pinch my place in the queue 😂). Is it LRW or 5YJ? Nothing meaningful has ever come up with either of these searches for me so far).

Can anyone remember how to check for a VIN in the source code? (Not the automated extension thing, don't fancy giving any nosey software access to my Tesla file ... they might pinch my place in the queue 😂). Is it LRW or 5YJ? Nothing meaningful has ever come up with either of these searches for me so far).
In a desktop browser goto manage order, right click and hit view source code, then search for LRW

Reactions: LoneRanger
Is this a joke? I’ve literally ordered exactly the Same car as you, 2 months earlier and mine is November - December? How do they come up with this?
That's absolutely ridiculous and really unfair (sorry :().

To be fair though my delivery dates so far have been May 23, Apr - June 23, 22nd Nov 22 - 29th Dec 22, 9th Jan 23 - 22nd Feb 23 and now 22nd Sep 22 - 30th Sept 22, so I wouldn't be surprised if they skip back to 2023 tomorrow.

The only thing I can think is delivery location. I originally opted for Bluewater but they changed it to Staines? Where are you getting yours from?

I have read, probably on here, that towards the end of the quarter they focus on orders that they can get the cars to, to keep their numbers up? But that may only be speculation?