Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RWD pre delivery hangout

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Glovis sun has just left the port and heading for Singapore according to the shipping thread. This will be our boat! 🙌🏻

No other boats have got the time to load and get sailing for a Q3 delivery.
Yehey! That is such good news! We are at last in with a chance for a delivery of a basic spec M3! We should know within a few days from now! 😀

H
Yehey! That is such good news! We are at last in with a chance for a delivery of a basic spec M3! We should know within a few days from now! 😀
opeful
Just called in at Trafford Centre to see what cars were there, newly delivered.They were busy fitting number plates of the ilk MC22CXX. A couple of cars had the shipping information visible..they had arrived on MORNING CHORUS.. What I was really looking for was the base spec White on Black with Aeros and there were two of those amongst a lot of dual motor and odd performance ones Plus model Ys of course. I had begun to think that the ‘poverty spec’ was mythical and I was encouraged for my September 23 to September 30 EDD but trying not to get carried away.
Did they think it was promising? I’m waiting for poverty spec version at Trafford Centre

Reactions: partywme
H

opeful

Did they think it was promising? I’m waiting for poverty spec version at Trafford Centre
Well, the lovely assistant I spoke to didn’t know what was there as she had only just returned from a few days off so I offered to go see and let her know.. I think she was as surprised as I was that there were a couple of base spec white/black/Aeros there.. Incidentally VINS were of the order of 610xxx. She did say that Tesla had changed their timing on finances being sorted and what with recent cost of living developments there had been a number of people pulling out of their purchase so those of us still in line had been moved forward a little as these cars were reallocated. They didn’t have a VIN on their system for me yet. I have called in on them so much since April they have my details up in the time it takes me to get from the door to the counter, bless them !

Got the text from Tesla today asking me to update my cars mileage as the previous quote expired

I sense that we are close to VIN’s 😎

Attachments

• CD442603-CB53-4BBA-8CB6-A29174B36C33.jpeg
    CD442603-CB53-4BBA-8CB6-A29174B36C33.jpeg
    185.2 KB · Views: 52