Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RWD pre delivery hangout

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We’re all excited for you! Don’t abandon us when you get it we need photos and your thoughts!
I will definitely let my RWD Waiting Room chums know how the collection day goes, initial impressions of the car and what it’s like to live with 👍. Maybe we need another forum setting up, thank goodness @partywme set this Waiting Room up … I would have gone even more do-lally-tap without it.

@LoneRanger you must have definitely got a cancellation to be this late on?
I think so too Lewis … I think I dropped lucky, hope some others do too. My original order date was the 14th January 2022, and I changed the spec from MSM to white in February. The January date seems to be the one that Tesla have been working with, they quote that date back at me whenever I discussed car delivery with them, or lack of, which I have done quite a few times now.

Reactions: Dommmm
I think so too Lewis … I think I dropped lucky, hope some others do too. My original order date was the 14th January 2022, and I changed the spec from MSM to white in February. The January date seems to be the one that Tesla have been working with, they quote that date back at me whenever I discussed car delivery with them, or lack of, which I have done quite a few times now.
It’s good to see some RWD actually on the way tho! Gives the rest of us hope for november

Well done to you sir! I think we both ordered on the same day, so you’ve got me wondering where mine is now!
Hope you get a text soon … EDDs have come and gone, but this one moved pretty quickly from ‘prepare for delivery and let us know if you are going to be unable to collect’ to a short window EDD, to confirmed place, day and time for collection. All in the space of the day. Tesla must be allocating cancellations or deferrals.

Reactions: Mr K O’Watt
Exactly, @LoneRanger don’t abandon us poor souls that are still waiting and hoping for a delivery soon 😂 Let us know your thoughts and how you find it. I didn’t manage to get a test drive in the RWD, just had one in the LR, so no idea what to expect with performance and driving experience in general 😩
Heard it’s a bit slower till 20mph, then acceleration kicks is bad and pushes you back in the seat lol

Tried that, also deleting and re-installing the app, but nothing 😩 sent an email to support, let’s see..
I will definitely let people know what the acceleration is like, I have only tried the LR too, what the stereo is like, whether there are mats, if a 13amp plug in charger is included still, mud flaps, and whether there are any new bits that I can spot. To think that when the order went in for this it was anyones guess whether the car was going to come with the AMD Ryzen Chip, heated wipers, straight panels … and I can’t remember what else 🤔.

whether there are mats
there will be mats, not sure why this keeps coming up:

1662755169027.png

You leased via ZenAuto right? Any value getting in touch with them?
Thank you yes I contact Zen regularly and their latest update is December. Last time I got through to Tesla they simply said Q4. Not sure if this is true as my Zen contact mention that Tesla arrange the delivery and possibly could be swamped delivering other cars.

Last edited:
My original order date was the 14th January 2022, and I changed the spec from MSM to white in February. The January date seems to be the one that Tesla have been working with, they quote that date back at me whenever I discussed car delivery with them, or lack of, which I have done quite a few times now.
That must be why I’m still behind you in the queue lol! 😂

Reactions: LoneRanger