Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RWD pre delivery hangout

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have been called by Tesla three times in 2 days offering me cars with slightly different spec. I haven’t been able to take them up on any of them as they would be too much money for me.

Surely this is a positive step though… does this mean I’m almost at the front of the queue for a vehicle?!
If they had rung me offering me a red with a white interior, the man from delmonte would have had to say yes! 🤣

Mid November is a reasonable guesstimate considering the first ship would leave in mid October. The main question is how many orders from Q1 will be fulfilled in Q4. My order is towards the latter part of Q1 so I remain sceptical about receiving mine this year.

It will be appreciated if everyone can update us here when the EDD changes for those of us who don't have sight of them.

Reactions: dajw2793 and Utumno
Just driving to work this morning and passed a lorry at junction 4 of the M5 with a mix of M3P and Model Y long range all in colours other than white being transported. No M3 RWD's on there, the lorry driver must have thought I was a bit nosy as I kept speeding up and slowing down next to him to check each car!! Keep the faith people our cars will come......

Reactions: dajw2793 and M3UK
Think I'm in a similar position to many others.

Ordered through Tusker in early March one of their pre-ordered 'stock' cars due mid-June.

EDD changed in mid-June to early-September, then to mid-November which is where it is now.

Anyone else ordered a batch-order vehicle though Tusker?

M3 RWD / White / Black / 19s

Yes fingers-crossed.

I know us brits love a good queue, but it's so frustrating to keep thinking you've reached the front then turning the corner to find you're not even half way!
48 hours to go. lol. I would say if I have completed 7 months could be next month and if completed 9 months any time will receive a text. Check when the next ship arrives.

Last edited:
Reactions: graylscott