Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RWD pre delivery hangout

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M3RWD white, blk int, 19" sport wheels - ordered 26th Jan, Through Lex Autolease: EDD March:May:Sept and now 10th Dec, whats the chances i take delivery this year? (Impossible to answer I know)
Who knows! There's quite a few of us that ordered in January and onwards hoping for Q4 deliveries. I cant think of any excuse not to fulfil our orders apart from shipping issues as there's clearly no shortage of parts given the China wait times.

M3RWD white, blk int, 19" sport wheels - ordered 26th Jan, Through Lex Autolease: EDD March:May:Sept and now 10th Dec, whats the chances i take delivery this year? (Impossible to answer I know)
Exactly the same spec as me. Ordered through Tusker in March, but was part of a pre-ordered batch. Nobody can tell me when that order was placed but it was the last available of 20 so it could have been Jan if I lie to myself hard enough.

The thing that annoys me is that there is little to no visibility of what’s happening with the order other than vague EDD (currently mid-Nov)

Until I get a call I’m in the dark.

Exactly the same spec as me. Ordered through Tusker in March, but was part of a pre-ordered batch. Nobody can tell me when that order was placed but it was the last available of 20 so it could have been Jan if I lie to myself hard enough.

The thing that annoys me is that there is little to no visibility of what’s happening with the order other than vague EDD (currently mid-Nov)

Until I get a call I’m in the dark.
Tusker order here too in early March: MSM, 19” and towbar. I have the same vague “mid-November” EDD…had a charge point since the end of May (wishful thinking on my part!). Maybe we’ll get the cars for Christmas?!

Tusker order here too in early March: MSM, 19” and towbar. I have the same vague “mid-November” EDD…had a charge point since the end of May (wishful thinking on my part!). Maybe we’ll get the cars for Christmas?!
I went into Tesla Chester to buy a wall connector the other week but they suggested I wait. Something to do with VIN-based extended warranty. Didn’t exactly fill me with confidence. 😂

Spoke to Tesla on the phone a few mins ago and they told me that the batch order was placed in Feb so hopefully it’s on one of the earlier ships.

Reactions: Lewis Smith
I went into Tesla Chester to buy a wall connector the other week but they suggested I wait. Something to do with VIN-based extended warranty. Didn’t exactly fill me with confidence. 😂

Spoke to Tesla on the phone a few mins ago and they told me that the batch order was placed in Feb so hopefully it’s on one of the earlier ships.
I live 10 mins from Chester!

Reactions: graylscott
Yeah ordered the white originally on the Mrs orders. I would have preferred the MSM so I'm actually quite pleased!

Sorry mate 😬 my fingers crossed for Q4 for the rest of you!
No worries bud. I only ordered at the end of June so you guys are more deserved than me. I don’t know how you guys are still sane waiting all this time. I’m going nuts and I’m only 3 months into my Elon journey 😂
enjoy your car 👍

Just to show you might still be messed around even when you have a collection or delivery slot. I waited all day yesterday for my car to receive a phone call at 5pm to say cars not arriving today. Now Zen Auto are saying tomorrow and just got a call from Tesla themselves as seems after agreeing to the mileage they are now driving another car with another Reg and VIN from Bristol hub to my home. Seems their having problems with their transport company. Now waiting for more text messages and email with new Reg and VIN. Will let you know how it goes. Just be aware until you have the car in your hands anything goes this isn't a normal dealer process and at least their trying to sort the issue and put the customer first. Well done Tesla and Zen Auto.

Last edited: