Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RWD pre delivery hangout

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone found any videos showing the 2023 m3 yet? I’ve found a couple but they don’t go into detail just wondering if we should be hoping for a 2022 with ultrasonics or a 2023 with potentially upgraded cameras and suspension? 😂

I’d feel a lot better about losing uss if there are the above improvements

As delivery seemingly is looming… what accessories should I be looking at? Believe it or not I have no idea what’s included with the car…

Following test drive nearly 11 months ago I haven’t done any research into the car what so ever. 😂 I imagine the tesla guys will be more than surprised when I literally have no idea how the car works.

Reactions: Adyer
Anyone found any videos showing the 2023 m3 yet? I’ve found a couple but they don’t go into detail just wondering if we should be hoping for a 2022 with ultrasonics or a 2023 with potentially upgraded cameras and suspension? 😂

I’d feel a lot better about losing uss if there are the above improvements
Like you, I've only seen a few that don't really say much. Looking back to last year, seems it was around the second week of November that people had a better idea about the new model year.

Having spent months desperate to get the car - especially recently with the pending USS removal - I now find myself wondering if I'm going to miss out 😉😁

Reactions: Danzr and TimboUK
As delivery seemingly is looming… what accessories should I be looking at? Believe it or not I have no idea what’s included with the car…

Following test drive nearly 11 months ago I haven’t done any research into the car what so ever. 😂 I imagine the tesla guys will be more than surprised when I literally have no idea how the car works.
There’s a thread about what’s included but typically

- charging cables (type 2 and granny)
- carpet style floor matts
- rear mud flaps

I think the only essential for me to start is a Matte screen protector, then some decent all weather floor mats and the pet liner.

Last edited:
There’s a thread about what’s included but typically

- charging cables (type 2 and granny)
- carpet style floor matts
- rear mud flaps

I think the only essential for me to start is a Matte screen protector, then some decent all weather floor mats and the pet liner.
… and a first aid kit, and a wipe for cleaning the screen, and a booklet explaining Tesla roadside callouts … definitely invest in all weather mats. I have a mix of Tesla and non-Tesla mats etc (Tesla interior mats, non-Tesla trunk, frunk, and lower trunk), in my humble opinion, for what it is worth, the Tesla ones have the edge but are pricey in comparison. I am happy with the combination I went for, and would do the same again.

Reactions: dajw2793 and Jon_UK
… and a first aid kit, and a wipe for cleaning the screen, and a booklet explaining Tesla roadside callouts … definitely invest in all weather mats. I have a mix of Tesla and non-Tesla mats etc (Tesla interior mats, non-Tesla trunk, frunk, and lower trunk), in my humble opinion, for what it is worth, the Tesla ones have the edge but are pricey in comparison. I am happy with the combination I went for, and would do the same again.
Which non tesla trunk mat did you go for? I've got the tesla branded interior mats but not sure it's worth getting the Tesla branded trunk mat! Also thinking I won't bother with the frunk or lower trunk mats at all but will wait & see when I get the car!

Reactions: LoneRanger
Which non tesla trunk mat did you go for? I've got the tesla branded interior mats but not sure it's worth getting the Tesla branded trunk mat! Also thinking I won't bother with the frunk or lower trunk mats at all but will wait & see when I get the car!
I went for the Tessories 3-piece bundle and paid £59.95, it is currently in their sale at £56.95 but the boot liner is also available separately at £36.95. They are good quality in my opinion and a good fit. The boot liner flexes and accommodates access to the lower trunk really easily.

Well the trade in price come in and was £1400 lower than what was offered 2-3 months ago. Considering the market for ICE has increased since and then mileage has only gone up by 1700ish I’m going to try sell on motorway.

Does anyone have experience with selling on motorway or WBAC?

Well the trade in price come in and was £1400 lower than what was offered 2-3 months ago. Considering the market for ICE has increased since and then mileage has only gone up by 1700ish I’m going to try sell on motorway.

I used sellcar.co.uk and was really happy with it, they offered me a lot more than WBAC

Reactions: partywme

I ended up getting 6k more through my BMW dealership than Tesla offered me. Motorway were a couple of grand less than the dealer, and WBAC a bit less than that. All depends on what car you’re getting rid of. If it’s good enough to go on a dealership forecourt you can really pull their pants down, they’re struggling for good stock

Reactions: partywme
Hi Folks, any updates on our orders, tuskers haven't updated their website in 2 weeks and tesla are still saying December. Any changes will be helpful.

I'm a lease customer with Lex. Ordered 23/01/22. I had a Tesla Live Chat last week where they said I had been 'soft matched' to a car and to expect a text within 7-14(+) days. I had another chat with Tesla earlier today who said a car is on the way and logistics are being worked out to give me an accurate delivery time and that I should receive communication soon to arrange collection/delivery.