Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RWD pre delivery hangout

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Re-allocated VIN (yay!) for MSM/black/aero - ordered through Tesla early May.
Same EDD changes as everyone else - 2-17th Dec

Think some of the direct orders from earlier in year must be coming through soon - with my first there were many others getting VINs etc despite ordering months after, then I got a call (no hidden VIN) saying pick up in a few weeks. Bit of hope for those waiting!

Re-allocated VIN (yay!) for MSM/black/aero - ordered through Tesla early May.
Same EDD changes as everyone else - 2-17th Dec

Think some of the direct orders from earlier in year must be coming through soon - with my first there were many others getting VINs etc despite ordering months after, then I got a call (no hidden VIN) saying pick up in a few weeks. Bit of hope for those waiting!
Oh no, another stock car in MSM :). Though I was being different!

Reactions: Ozboz7
I went into Tesla Chester to buy a wall connector the other week but they suggested I wait. Something to do with VIN-based extended warranty. Didn’t exactly fill me with confidence. 😂

Spoke to Tesla on the phone a few mins ago and they told me that the batch order was placed in Feb so hopefully it’s on one of the earlier ships.
did you get to the bottom of whether or not a VIN associated with the purchase of a wall connector was correct?

Tesla Update - Your Model 3 arrival date is being calculated and will show shortly in your Tesla app. We will be in contact soon to ask you to schedule your collection appointment. Please ensure your pre-delivery tasks are completed within the next seven days in your Tesla Account at ts.la/account
Not ready for your Model 3 or need help? Reply here.

Just received this text. Already had hidden VIN, but does this sound like something could be more imminent? Or is this standard text to say probably not for another month?

Reactions: Astrape and M3UK
Tesla Update - Your Model 3 arrival date is being calculated and will show shortly in your Tesla app. We will be in contact soon to ask you to schedule your collection appointment. Please ensure your pre-delivery tasks are completed within the next seven days in your Tesla Account at ts.la/account

Just received this text. Already had hidden VIN, but does this sound like something could be more imminent? Or is this standard text to say probably not for another month?
I just got the same text but no hidden VIN. How excited should I be? Has anyone had the text before but not had delivery in the Qtr? Thanks in advance

I also just got the text message the same as this today. I do have a hidden vin, which appeared three days ago. EDD 02/12-17/12, unchanged for just under a week.

Reactions: mrrwdplym