Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RWD pre delivery hangout

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Received a text this morning that my M3 arrival date is being calculated and they will be in touch to schedule collection soon. Also have Hidden VIN when I inspect details. Does anybody know how soon after receiving this text they will be in touch to arrange collection..
Apps saying 5th-20th Dec Is this likely to be correct?

I just don’t get how orders to delivery are done.
Especially you’d imagine they’d go chronologically from the order date…
They build a certain amount of each (not sure what it's based on as it could be based on orders) and I guess if you pick a spec/trim that's in less demand you have more chance of getting one.

If you don't get a VIN with that order date there is no hope for me :D

I have little faith that I will receive it, tesla say I will as do tuskers but I'm prepping for q1 announcement. By now I would assume shanghai are building for different markets unless it is already built and waiting at the docks

I have little faith that I will receive it, tesla say I will as do tuskers but I'm prepping for q1 announcement. By now I would assume shanghai are building for different markets unless it is already built and waiting at the docks
That’s kind of how I feel. Seeing people who have ordered months after getting their cars is irritating. There can’t be many who ordered before me now on January 23rd 2022.

As a lease I can't see the VIN, and after being told no chance this quarter by Tesla chat this morning, I felt there was no point asking. Text came at 15:37 for delivery to home
This is a perfect example of how utterly appalling their information systems are. There is absolutely no way that should be able to happen. Very poor communication...... but good result in the end!

Reactions: Falcon22