Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RWD pre delivery hangout

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do people think all weather mats are essential? I have some rubber ones in my 2019 m3 now which work ok but a lot of leaves collect on edges (they have no edge lip).

My new m3 arrives in 2.5 weeks meaning a taptes order may arrive in time etc…. Are they essential? My 2019 m3 came with no mats at all… but the new one does… and if so is about £100 from taptes the best choice? I can reuse my boot liner now so only need floor mats.
Tessories are doing a bundle deal at the mo. That's what I've ordered..............time will tell as only get the bus on 7/12

I know this has been mentioned a few times but I’m just sorting the insurance for the 7th and amending my existing policy which has a few months left to run.
The bottom option has been quoted as being ok for our new rwd with Churchill etc yet it looks like it should be the top option here which I don’t remember seeing before? The top one is £60 more than the bottom which seems odd if they’re the same car?
LV didn’t seem too sure when I asked them!

B40D55BD-7672-4C8D-88AC-98B327CCD41F.jpeg

Are the tessories ones meant to be good? Googled reviews and not finding much Info?
I've bought the various bundles. All weather mats front and back, boot liner, rear seat back protectors, frunk and sub boot liner. They've arrived and look and feel good, sturdy yet flexible. The front foot well mats have a high lip, so they'll cover the sides of each footwell. The frunk/sub are flat and probably will cover the base of each.

Whether these are good enough I can't say until the 7th when i get my car, as they may be a crap fit (but I doubt it).

They will no doubt NOT be as good as the Tesla gear but they're about a third of the price so I'm cool with that.

Oh and also the cup holder thingy and the pocket liners...........not that I'm obsessed 🙃

I know this has been mentioned a few times but I’m just sorting the insurance for the 7th and amending my existing policy which has a few months left to run.
The bottom option has been quoted as being ok for our new rwd with Churchill etc yet it looks like it should be the top option here which I don’t remember seeing before? The top one is £60 more than the bottom which seems odd if they’re the same car?
LV didn’t seem too sure when I asked them!

View attachment 878820
that top option wasn't there last week. I'd speak with them, but speaking with them last week, they'd accept top option for our RWD. Speak with them to confirm, then when tesla register your car on pick up day, Churchill will catch up correctly with their database via your reg.

Reactions: Falcon22
I'd love to track the ship but can't figure out which one it will be on, delivery is Christmas eve
I reckon it is the Morning Cello. It is being overtaken by the Glovis Safety, while it does its non-Tesla drop in Tarragona and because the Glovis Safety is a dedicated Tesla ship (unlike the Morning Cello) there will be thousands of Teslas to unload before they get to the 700 or so which Mr M reckons are on the Cello.

Reactions: M3UK
I reckon it is the Morning Cello. It is being overtaken by the Glovis Safety, while it does its non-Tesla drop in Tarragona and because the Glovis Safety is a dedicated Tesla ship (unlike the Morning Cello) there will be thousands of Teslas to unload before they get to the 700 or so which Mr M reckons are on the Cello.
I’m 7th Dec collection and still haven’t a clue 😂

I’m collecting an M3 RWD on Friday 9th December.

Looking forward to this but can’t help thinking that the car will probably have some panel issues, from what I’ve heard.

Question is, what is the procedure to sort this out? can it be booked in for any remedial work there and then?
What happens if I don’t accept the car?

Seems outrageous that I’ve even got these concerns for a brand new £46k car !!

Mercedes Benz never did this to me! 😳

Just received this text, (delivery on 7th) however I ordered 19” alloys! Hope it’s just a text error and I don’t go to the back of the queue!!
So spoke to Tesla Chat and they confirmed my order spec as in the text, then when they checked the PO from Lex, Lease they can see the upgraded wheels are on the order, but Tesla have basically F**ked up and haven't upgraded the order!! now my car will be unassigned, and I will have to wait for another!! annoyed right now is an understatement! I order the thing in January! I'm going to try and get them to provide me with an inventory vehicle as there is at least 6 with my exact spec! but won't hold my breath!

So spoke to Tesla Chat and they confirmed my order spec as in the text, then when they checked the PO from Lex, Lease they can see the upgraded wheels are on the order, but Tesla have basically F**ked up and haven't upgraded the order!! now my car will be unassigned, and I will have to wait for another!! annoyed right now is an understatement! I order the thing in January! I'm going to try and get them to provide me with an inventory vehicle as there is at least 6 with my exact spec! but won't hold my breath!
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Zwolf and JonesR