Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Seat Material

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes. Leather on the front and back seats, door and center armrests, black alcantra on part of the door panels and light alcantra on the entire headliner and sun visors. Ambient lights on all 4 doors and foot wells plus puddle lights. Similar to the PUP on model S except no powered rear trunk hatch, no leather or alcantra on the dash.

Yes. Leather on the front and back seats, door and center armrests, black alcantra on part of the door panels and light alcantra on the entire headliner and sun visors. Ambient lights on all 4 doors and foot wells plus puddle lights. Similar to the PUP on model S except no powered rear trunk hatch, no leather or alcantra on the dash.

I really wish they'd offer black headliner option… and something besides the piano black interior plastics.

Reactions: T-Will
I really wish they'd offer black headliner option… and something besides the piano black interior plastics.

Yeah, black would be good given that the car feels very roomy and will not suffer from a completely dark interior; the wood then may be very out of place. In contrast, the black headliner in the S makes it feel like the interior of the Batmobile - not necessarily a bad thing!

I am a bit nervous I am going from a P85D to the M3 I hope it is not a disappointment. I received my email to build it now and I have not seen one in person yet.

It's not a huge downgrade in Interior but damn.. the performance hit between a P85D a Model 3.

Aye!

On friday

You can google for all the interior pictures you would ever want as quite a few owners have posted them or allowed others to photograph them.

All cars ship with exactly the same interior right now so shouldn't be too much of a challenge.

Nobody not under NDA knows exactly what the white interior will look like since it's not yet in production, only test mules have been spotted.