Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 sighting at Gilroy Supercharger

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

SMAlset

Mar 4, 2017
SF Bay Area
Stopped by today, all the pull in spots were taken and half of the back ins were used. You could tell we have some new Tesla owners that were new to the back in stalls and not comfortable yet with using the rear camera. Everyone got in fine though.

And then off to the left I saw this red car come in looking for a charge and immediately recognized the headlights as a Model 3. Very exciting and the owner parked right next to us. Gave him the thumbs up and he smiled. Got to talking after he plugged in. Super nice guy who flew in with his family from southern calif. to pick up his Model 3 so was charging on his way over to Yosemite and then heading back home. The red is a really gorgeous color and having me second guessing what color to order. :rolleyes: Car looked great. He let me sit in his front seat and had me sit in the back too. Very comfortable. I can't wait to get my invite. His trip from Fremont over to Gilroy (flat roadway) had him at 221 Wh/mi. He has been driving an S and was now pay charging so said that would be a new experience. We unfortunately couldn't stay longer and would have been curious to know how it charged and his cost.

Oh he was #2288.

Should have grabbed better photos but was excited and interested to talk to him, but took these before we pulled out.

IMG_5771.JPG
IMG_5772.JPG

We thought the aero covers looked pretty good with the red.

Reactions: rabar10