Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Software Update 2019.5.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Aha:
F9194E60-5ACC-4B0B-B052-2A8BDD821C4C.png

Has anyone else noticed that 2019.5.4 is much more aggressive about charging? My TM3-LR-DM used to wait until the battery was several percent below the target. Now it seems to start charging almost every night, whether I've driven or not. Just recently it started so close to my target SoC that it finished after about three minutes. Hopefully that won't stress the battery unduly.

Has anyone else noticed that 2019.5.4 is much more aggressive about charging? My TM3-LR-DM used to wait until the battery was several percent below the target. Now it seems to start charging almost every night, whether I've driven or not. Just recently it started so close to my target SoC that it finished after about three minutes. Hopefully that won't stress the battery unduly.

Yes, I noticed this as well

Reactions: T.Antony
Most 3's are still on 2018.50.6. If you got it still consider yourself lucky. I am basing this off TeslaFi info and the fact that I woke up my car and it went back to sleep within a few minutes lol. Its on WiFi at all times when parked as well. But it will probably roll out to the whole fleet soon.

Reactions: Trevlan006
Any screen shots showing a full 328 miles of range on a LR Model 3 with this latest update?

So sorry. I took delivery of my Model 3 Friday. If I’d seen your post I would have posted a pic. Software update was waiting. Installed that afternoon. Did a 100% charge that night. My app said 323 miles. Since I’m not Mario Andretti and I don’t know how to check the .1 difference on 0 to 60 new speed with 2019.5.15 software. My 3 was wicked fast on the old software, and it’s.1 seconds wicked faster on the new software. Sorry about wicked. I’m from MA. We would say the cah is wickid pissah.

Yes mine is doing this on 2019.5.15. I have also noticed it do this on other software versions in the past and then it will randomly just go away. I haven’t figured out why.