Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 SR+ - Tyre Pressure

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all, had a warning, ‘Air pressure below recommendation for tires’ this morning.

looked in the handbook, but the sticker it refers to which shows the correct PSI isn’t on the inside of the door.

what PSI should the tyres be? Mine are showing 39 on both left & 38 on both right.

cheers

Hi all, had a warning, ‘Air pressure below recommendation for tires’ this morning.

looked in the handbook, but the sticker it refers to which shows the correct PSI isn’t on the inside of the door.

what PSI should the tyres be? Mine are showing 39 on both left & 38 on both right.

cheers
The pressure changes depending on temperatures but I think mine are usually 39 when cold and 41/42 when warmed up. I’m on 19 inch wheels.

With winter tires I set mine at 39 cold mainly to reduce road noise and increase comfort. With summer tires I use 42 cold. I carry a portable battery compressor in the sub trunk in case temps drop dramatically and I want to sort it on the spot if my car has been sitting outside and I am not near home. I haven't visited a gas station in years other than for a snack!

cheers

Sticker is on the passagner door. "Correct" PSI for 18" Aero tyres is 41.