Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 totaled or not?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just had my 2019 m3 smashed while parked at a bank. This is so sad.... do you guys think it is something that will be repaired or totaled out? I attached some pictures. Door won't open, everything is all out of alignment now on driver side. A bunch of suspension parts are broken. Wheels pointing different direction.

Attachments

• 20220401_115927.jpg
    20220401_115927.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 427
  • 20220401_115851.jpg
    20220401_115851.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 187
  • 20220401_115906.jpg
    20220401_115906.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 168
  • 20220401_114543.jpg
    20220401_114543.jpg
    617.1 KB · Views: 181
I just had my 2019 m3 smashed while parked at a bank. This is so sad.... do you guys think it is something that will be repaired or totaled out? I attached some pictures. Door won't open, everything is all out of alignment now on driver side. A bunch of suspension parts are broken. Wheels pointing different direction.
I'd say not even close to totaled. There does not appear to be any battery damage and suspensions can be repaired. Probably not what you're hoping for an answer.

I had $13K worth of damage to my rear quarter panel on my MS. Most cars would have been an easy fix. They had to remove rear right door; lift gate; seats; rear bumper ; etc to tear off and replace quarter panel which stretched from bumper to door to roof and is part of the structure of the car. It's not even listed as repairs anywhere. Right or wrong I suspect yours won't be either; I don't know what reporting criteria is.

Thanks. It was parked, a old woman had a medical issue bounced around the parking lot finishing off with my m3. I feel like the pictures don't do justice to how ****ed up it looks. Both doors, bumper, fender and hood all mangled. Rail along bottom below doors has been damaged as well seen from underneath.

Thanks. It was parked, a old woman had a medical issue bounced around the parking lot finishing off with my m3. I feel like the pictures don't do justice to how ****ed up it looks. Both doors, bumper, fender and hood all mangled. Rail along bottom below doors has been damaged as well seen from underneath.
She was driving a Nissan suv. I couldn't tell what one it was gone when I got to the scene.

Should be fine as long as the rear quarter panel was not touched.

"Totaled out" is up to your Insurance Company