Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 TPMS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone ever purchased model 3 tpms sensors? I bought a new set of wheels and need an additional set of them.
Hi, I have 4 Huf TPMS suitable for OEM wheels. I bought them to use with aftermarket winter rims but they didn't fit. Paid £180 for them from TPMS Warehouse who won't take them back. So depends what rims you have.

The Costco fitters assembled all four of them ready to go but actually broke the seal on one of them - this is replaceable I'm told but not checked further as they don't fit my wheels! So 3 are fine, one needs a new valve seal but I'd let them go for £100 + postage. If you look on the TPMS Warehouse site, they are the Huf (orange) ones designed for Model 3. Let me know if interested. If not I'll store them up in case I ever need to change the existing ones on the 20" OEM rims.

I bought them from tirerack in USA. They looked identical to OEM. They are Continental 433Hz.

Note there are two types of TPMS.

Fixed Frequency (433Hz).
Or Universal that needs the TPMS Unit Programmed (by someone). Some places will program them for you. These are often cheaper.

The Car needs NO PROGRAMMING. It will sense they are missing and prompt for TPMS Reset when you drive.
Or you can force a Reset.

You might need to change tire size.