Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 tyre pressure

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm getting very frequent warnings about low tyre pressure, but the tyres don't seem to take much air at fuel stations. My car is a week old today, and the warnings started on day 2. What am I missing here?

I'm getting very frequent warnings about low tyre pressure, but the tyres don't seem to take much air at fuel stations. My car is a week old today, and the warnings started on day 2. What am I missing here?

try reset of tire pressure from settings and then fill to correct psi and save settings drive around for a few miles and then check again what pressure you see on screen

I got the same problem last few days and now it’s been resolved. The easy way is to fill tries over 29 Bars and reset tries pressure then it will be gone.