Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 UK reservation holders

Teslas in the UK

• I own a Model S in the UK

Votes: 20 25.6%
  • I own a Model X in the UK

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • I have a Model 3 reserved in the UK

Votes: 50 64.1%
  • I hope to own a Tesla one day in the UK

Votes: 12 15.4%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Would you mind explaining what new hardware chip youre talking about? because if thats the case I would rather wait until they ship out the cars with the new hardware.

It’s the new processor for Autopilot/Full Self Driving. Referred to as AP3/HW3, or by Elon in a tweet yesterday Full Self Driving Computer. Anyone with AP2/2.5 who has paid for FSD will get the chip upgrade at some point.

New cars will have the chip from an unknown date, potentially in cars coming off the production line now. Tesla won’t reveal exactly when and never do when they change things. It’s part of the fun of ordering a car ;).

Add to the mix an overdue refresh and it makes for a difficult decision on when to pull the trigger.

I was wondering about a Performance M3 when I get around to replacing my 3 year old SP90D. Would [significantly] prefer hatchback, would prefer "not so wide", happy to spend 50K instead of 100K :) ... Bjorn said M3P had better range than SP100D ... but he also said M3 is noisy :(

I also have to take an executive decision on whether arriving in a 100K car is better for business. Whenever I have had expensive cars I have had more turnover ... never understood why "reassuringly expensive" works ... but Hey!

I got really excited when I saw this yesterday but it turned out to be an April fools joke.

So RHD are here has anyone ordered?
I have; curious that delivery on the web site still says June - I saw 283 RHD VIN numbers applied for - surely they need more ?
Are they the June delivery? I would have thought they want to fill a ship first!!
I would love mine to arrive in June but not holding my breath.