Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 waiters in California - please post here

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got it. It seems the 6-10 week orders haven't changed (FWIW), but the 2-3 weeks ones are now showing an indefinite delivery date.

Uncertainty sucks, but I'll still bet you get a VIN before me.
Yes! It said “2-3 weeks” on the site itself and 2 weeks on my “manage” page. It just changed recently.

Got it. It seems the 6-10 week orders haven't changed (FWIW), but the 2-3 weeks ones are now showing an indefinite delivery date.

Uncertainty sucks, but I'll still bet you get a VIN before me.

When I ordered, the order page also said 2-3 weeks and 2 weeks on the "manage page" as well, then it changed to 6-10 weeks and to the current 5-8 week wait.

A lot of uncertainty and all I can hope for is that the slight change is a step closer to a VIN.

Great, on top of price changes and delivery delays, Californians have another issue.

We now get $2000 instead of $2500 if applying on or after 12/03/19, which looks like is a real possibility.

The limit for EV rebate is now going from 2 per person to 1 per person. Not retroactively applied though so if you still have only 1 rebate applied, you can get another one.

What should I know about the December 3rd program changes?

Great, on top of price changes and delivery delays, Californians have another issue.

We now get $2000 instead of $2500 if applying on or after 12/03/19, which looks like is a real possibility.

The limit for EV rebate is now going from 2 per person to 1 per person. Not retroactively applied though so if you still have only 1 rebate applied, you can get another one.

What should I know about the December 3rd program changes?
If I have got a rebate 3 years back, will I be eligible to get rebate after Dec 3?