Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 waiters in California - please post here

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We have our first VIN and delivery date for Pacific time zone - eastern WA.

This is good news. Can CA be far behind? I'm guessing within a week.

This is definitely great news! Like I said, the Costa Mesa delivery center told me to arrange my financing this week as my car is estimated to be here sometime either the last week of November or the first week of December.

I told them about my worries of having to run 2 credit checks if it's not here within 30 days and they told me I will have no issue, it'll be here sooner.

This was posted in the SR/SR+ Waiting room thread: Definitely some good news coming our way.

I got a call for delivery today! Tesla is delivering to my house with the car at 4:30 (I thought I would have to go to Fremont). 2020 vin. Berkeley Ca, I ordered 9/30 Blue, SR+ Black, 18 wheels. No advanced warning. No vin prior to the call.

Also, driving home past Fremont, northbound, I saw a trailer of new Teslas. It didn't get off in Berkeley. The parking lot in Berkeley Tesla is full of cars..... they are coming....

This was posted in the SR/SR+ Waiting room thread: Definitely some good news coming our way.

Well, isn’t that the dream? You get a phone call and somebody asks “Hey. do you want us to deliver your Model 3 to your home today?” “Oh well yeah I guess so, twist my arm...”. :D

Any of you out there that ordered SR+ early in the quarter should be feeling pretty optimistic right now. Try not to jump every time the phone rings. I know I would.

I have talked to few credit unions and so far the lowest interest rate I was offered is 2.99% for 5 years loan. I got the lowest through Financial Partners Credit union (FPCU) (Credit score 740+, loan amount 32K). I wanted to check with others, what are the rates they are getting? Which credit union?