Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 waiters in California - please post here

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
so i just got off the phone with someone from corporate - las vegas. i asked about the white interior delay but he couldn't comment on that. basically, october and november is when they were fulfilling european orders. december is when they focused back on north american orders. it's still impressive how they are delivering at this rate. the east coast orders or non west coast orders are what they focused on first because of the distance but it's still with respect to the order date. this last couple of weeks, will be mostly california orders and it looks that way from people's posts and excel data.

he shares that orders that have no vin are now flagged as priority and feels very confident (at least in my case) that i should get vin assigned very soon. weekends are included. checking inventory, they have my configuration with the exception of white interior so my guess is that's what they're pumping out now.

i shared with him that the 10 minutes we spoke has been more helpful than my SA in the last 2 months. i think customer relations would greatly improve with better communication. it doesn't matter if there's no updates but for me, just tesla reaching out and calling does more good than bad. he sent an email with his contact info and he will be working this weekend. he said to just reach out and he'll do his best to respond. we'll see.

good luck to us who are still waiting for our vin.