Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S 2013 US -> EU conversion

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@M0rpH3x so what would be the steps to convert USA MS facelift to EU after replacing tail lights with from USA to EU? Changing config parameters euvehicle and rear fog lights and then X? What is this X part? Just changin these parameters only adds rear fog light to the dashboard but it’s not working and tail lights work “american” way. P.S. I am using LOKI for this.

@M0rpH3x so what would be the steps to convert USA MS facelift to EU after replacing tail lights with from USA to EU? Changing config parameters euvehicle and rear fog lights and then X? What is this X part? Just changin these parameters only adds rear fog light to the dashboard but it’s not working and tail lights work “american” way. P.S. I am using LOKI for this.
Sorry for the late reply. You need to reprogram the body controller. This is done with toolbox. Essentially there is an option in toolbox that says "program body controller", or something like that. In order for that to be effective, the configuration of the car must be correct, i.e., euvehicle -> 1. Then, the body controller is reprogrammed to send the right signals to the tail lights and the rear fog light, and everything works as it should.

Alternatively, you can play with wires and all that. It might be easier, in the sense that there are no "software roadblocks", but I find that solution way less elegant.

I have no idea what LOKI is...