Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S 2022 Air Suspension Adjustment Unavailable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've had my 2022 model S for a little over a year. Now, I got an error message on air suspension adjustment being unavailable.

I give my car in for service to see whats going on, and its been a week, no updates. I got lucky and got a loaner P100D model S.

The only update I get is, they need more time to diagnose. I was once told the air suspension compressor was replaced.

I am seriously concerned on whats going on! Any thoughts, has anyone gone through this?

I am in the bay area, CA, should I just take it to Fremont, lol.

Thanks!

I've had my 2022 model S for a little over a year. Now, I got an error message on air suspension adjustment being unavailable.

I give my car in for service to see whats going on, and its been a week, no updates. I got lucky and got a loaner P100D model S.

The only update I get is, they need more time to diagnose. I was once told the air suspension compressor was replaced.

I am seriously concerned on whats going on! Any thoughts, has anyone gone through this?

I am in the bay area, CA, should I just take it to Fremont, lol.

Thanks!
Yes. Take it directly to Fremont and report back.

Instead of asking the forum, maybe you should be communicating with the people working on your vehicle?

The air suspension system in a Tesla really isn’t very complicated and they should be able to diagnose and repair it fairly quickly.

Yes. Take it directly to Fremont and report back.

Instead of asking the forum, maybe you should be communicating with the people working on your vehicle?

The air suspension system in a Tesla really isn’t very complicated and they should be able to diagnose and repair it fairly quickly.
Here’s the thing, Tesla Service doesn’t communicate. They don’t give a RIP about their customers, especially when it comes to suspension.

Search “ air suspension “ there’s a lot of pissed off people now. I discovered my problem in January, I have a 2014. Now you gotta 2022 model that has the issue.

Reactions: TLLMRRJ
Here’s the thing, Tesla Service doesn’t communicate. They don’t give a RIP about their customers, especially when it comes to suspension.

Search “ air suspension “ there’s a lot of pissed off people now. I discovered my problem in January, I have a 2014. Now you gotta 2022 model that has the issue.
That isn’t true at all if there is an actual fault code being displayed.

When you say “the issue”, what do you mean? There are many “issues” with air suspension that do not involve fault codes. And I agree Tesla is less than helpful with those.

That isn’t true at all if there is an actual fault code being displayed.

When you say “the issue”, what do you mean? There are many “issues” with air suspension that do not involve fault codes. And I agree Tesla is less than helpful with those.

My car has had suspension lights, and low to the ground since January of this year. I don’t trust Tesla to fix it, because they flat out LIE.

Reactions: mcirish and TLLMRRJ
no one spends the time to find the leak they just roll the dice and assume where the leak is at ..I heard the weld on the middle of the reservoir will leak at higher pressures that’s why it’s good to leave nitrogen in it and set it to Jack mode overnight to leak test