Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S All Glass Roof Rack now available for purchase

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here is the link to the Canadian store. Previously you needed the Panoramic roof to use a roof rack. Now those with the all glass roof on their S can get one too.

Model S Roof Rack - Glass Roof

1494684-00-A_0.jpg

I just had the retrofit done and roof rack installed on my 2017 Tesla MS with all glass roof. Total cost was about CA$1,100 plus tax for the retrofit plus CA$50 for the rack installation. The retrofit includes removing the current glass roof and installing a new glass roof that fit the roof rack. The rack itself was about CA$750 including tax and shipping.

Reactions: Tony_YYZ
I just had the retrofit done and roof rack installed on my 2017 Tesla MS with all glass roof. Total cost was about CA$1,100 plus tax for the retrofit plus CA$50 for the rack installation. The retrofit includes removing the current glass roof and installing a new glass roof that fit the roof rack. The rack itself was about CA$750 including tax and shipping.
Could you post some pictures of the roof rack and let us know what accessories attach to it? Much appreciated.