Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S and X new booking stopped

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

I am glad I already booked and reserved spot for Model S and Model X.... just received following message:

1639187775030.png

I hate to burst your bubble but a reservation means very little in terms of when you will actually get your vehicle. Or if you will get your vehicle at all.
Oh, bubble was burst way way back... when comes to quality control, sticking to order dates, being transparent about what are outstanding issues and what doesn't work with car, Tesla comes way bottom of carmakers in my personal experience.

I trust them as much as I trust my Tesla's FSD with Phantom breaking issues.... nothing officially recorded/labelled but it's hornets nest if talk about issues.

I never intended to buy Model 3 as it's only fair to compare Model S with Audi A8L (My previous car for 10+ years)... so booked Model S/X/Cybertruck at this stage - to decide towards end of 2023 that going for Tesla upgrade to get something proper or give-up and walk away from Tesla.

Reactions: glide