Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S cover and G1 Wall Charger (Toronto/GTA)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm selling a Gen 1 Tesla Wall Charger that I installed on my business wall for the customers. I've sold the business so I have no use for it. I bought this just under 2 years and used maybe a dozen times. It was always enclosed in a case. It's 60A and can charge 60km/h. The current Wall Charger retails for $633+tax. I'm selling it for $570 CDN.

IMG_7829.JPG IMG_7881.JPG
Also, if you need breakers and wiring (50m+), please make an offer. You'll need to have an electrician uninstall it as I can't do it myself.
IMG_7830.JPG IMG_7831.JPG
If you're interested in charger only, we can meet up in GTA, Brampton, Newmarket, Orangeville or Arthur. If you need wiring too, please visit me in Grand Valley (it's scenic! :D)

1 barely used black satin cover. I bought it because I wanted to keep my Model S in the garage over the winter but I ended up driving it instead, so I don't need it anymore. It comes in a carrying duffel bag. This is for indoor use only. Retails at Tesla store for $468+tax. Selling it for $450 CDN.
Screen Shot 2017-10-04 at 5.26.58 PM.jpg Screen Shot 2017-10-04 at 5.27.05 PM.jpg
If you're interested, text me at 249-877-5045