Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 Tesla Model S 60 - $47,990 - Toronto - Dual Chargers - Seats 7!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2013 Tesla Model S 60 - $47,990 - Toronto - Dual Chargers - Seats 7!
Colour: Silver
Mileage: 113,000 km

Extras: Dual chargers, air suspension, folding kids seats with tinted back window, 19-inch wheels, rear wheel drive, comes with complete set of winter tires on rims.

My kids have grown up so it’s time to downsize to Model 3. I’ve been on these forums since 2013 and I’d love this car to go to a true Tesla enthusiast. Here are the reasons why you should buy this car!

Unlimited Supercharging - This car gets 315 km on a full Range Charge and Superchargers are everywhere these days, with so many new ones coming! This such a major benefit if you are looking to road trip, or just save money for years to come as electricity rates go up.

Get an ‘Executive Ride” for a great price! - The feel of a Model S really is like nothing else and this car looks and this one feels brand new. It’s silent, clean, and smooth. I say ‘executive ride’ because it is grand and presents like the most premium of premium cars, but it also drives like it is small and agile because of the unparallelled Tesla electric drivetrain. Used S60 cars like this do not come up for sale very much in Toronto, so this is an opportunity to get into that true ride quality of a Model S at a fraction of the price of a new Model S.

Rear-facing Kids Seat - My kids, and my kids' friends, really love these seats. If you have kids (or grandkids) in the age range of 5-11, they will love riding back there. The car really does seat 7 people when you include two kids back there, and we’ve done this many times (and remember you still have room for cargo in the frunk). We even tinted the back window so that it doesn’t get to hot back there in the summer. The seats fold up with an elegant swoop and tuck down to create a regular flat trunk.

Road Trips - Road trips in this car are such an adventure because Supercharging stops give you a chance to get out, stretch your legs, and often see parts of places you’ve never seen before. We’ve done a family road trip to New Brunswick every summer since got it in 2013, as well as trips to NYC and North Carolina. With more Superchargers than ever before, road trips in your Model S are a must!

Stereo and Maps - The combination of a superb-sounding stereo system, free internet streaming radio, voice commands, and real time Google maps on the huge 12.3 inch screen makes you want to be in this car! Long trips, short trips, slow trips, and basically all trips are made better by this combination of modern technology. Throw in the super quiet and smooth electric ride and you will never get tired of driving in this car.

So Much Space - Flip down the back seats and you will not believe how much space there is in a Model S! If you want to haul boxes, groceries, flat packs from Ikea, etc., this is the car for you. It really does behave almost like a minivan with the hatchback and clean flat interior. The best part is that even once you fill the car, you’ve still go the frunk to fill. Even better is the fact that a full car still drives as great as an empty one because of the torque-y electric drivetrain that has you gliding effortlessly in any kind of traffic, no matter what you have in the car!

Dual Chargers - This is something that we got because of the ‘time before Superchargers’ when you really needed to use Level 2 chargers on road trips. Dual chargers allow you to get a full 80 amps from an 80 amp charge point, and not be limited to just 40/32 amps like in a regular Model S. You will find this comes in handy today if you pull into a hotel with an 80 amp Tesla ‘destination charger’ because you will fill up your tank in half the time. This is particularly handy if another hotel guest is waiting to use that charger.

The car is in great shape, has never been used for commuting (weekend road trips only), still under warranty, no accidents, pampered in a sweet garage, still charges up to 315 kms, and comes with winter tires on rims. You will love this car as much as my family does! I live downtown so get in touch anytime to come over and try it out.

IMG_7708.jpg
IMG_20180909_141439.jpg
IMG_20180909_141454.jpg
IMG_20180909_141713.jpg
IMG_20180909_141751.jpg