Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Feature Overview

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

benjiejr

Technogeekextraordinaire
Nov 20, 2014
San Antonio, Texas
When I was waiting for my Model S, I couldn't get enough Tesla videos. This is dedicated those that are eagerly waiting for their Model S. Most of these features have been covered many times but this is my overview of some of the features. Note that some of these features are specific to the P85D, technology package, air suspension, panoramic roof, etc.

[video]https://youtu.be/pqDp0A8zwwA[/video]

Very Nice, I really loved the time lapse opening as well. Just a little tip, if you double tap any Icon at the top of the central display, it will expand to full screen and tapping once again will take it to 1/2 screen. The little spot between the two screens is quite small and might be harder to aim for than the icons above. Dragging an icon from the Top to which ever screen is fun and kind cool how it enlarges the Icon and drops right where you want it. :)
The control screen will close by touching the controls icon, which is easier than trying to touch the X to close the screen. Any screen with an X will also close by touching anywhere outside of the opened screen. Just some tricks to manipulate the Central display with minimal peck and search time and minimal eyes off the road time. :)