Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S First Drive Reviews

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yah, something about that domain isn't reachable from my end. Weird.

Try using this link. I clipped out the section of the podcast about the Model S and uploaded it to 4shared. Click the "Download Now" button and it will tell you to create a username and password, but it doesn't require your email or anything.

ModelSClip.mp3 - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download - Jerry Seinfeld

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, I think you can stream it from there too, but you still need a username and password to register :)

latest Autoblog podcast (about 5 min long)

Wonderful to hear a car guy talk about Tesla's S that way. I'm sure Tesla will use his quotes on their website but the written word won't capture his sincere excited tone.

The version linked to is actually about an hour long, they start talking about the Model S around minute 29. Love he says "Legitamately great....legit badass" :)

Last edited:
Just came across his review on ConsumerSearch.

7607052974_6cbafac702_c.jpg

There's a whole thread discussing it here -

Motor Trend: World Exclusive! 2012 Tesla Model S Test and Range Verification

Really amazing results. Hopefully Car and Driver will publish soon and include rolling acceleration numbers. MotorTrend doesn't push those, but they also think that Model S Performance is likely the quickest sedan on the road while actually moving.

- - - Updated - - -

I edited the Wiki to better identify this story and the Edmunds story as actual track data, as opposed to a strict review.