Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S FSD Confirmation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You are the second person recently whose vehicle options on the Tesla website shows "Full Self-Driving Capability" twice, and whose car says they only have EAP. Seems to be a bug in Tesla's system. Doesn't really matter now as they're almost identical in features, but they'll sort it out - keep pestering them to make sure.

It's a bug but it's a serious billing bug, accounting bug; the bug that does not credit what was paid.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: fcastrillo86
You are the second person recently whose vehicle options on the Tesla website shows "Full Self-Driving Capability" twice, and whose car says they only have EAP. Seems to be a bug in Tesla's system. Doesn't really matter now as they're almost identical in features, but they'll sort it out - keep pestering them to make sure.

You can +1 me on this my car is the exact same situation. It does stop for redlights and alert on green but the screen says enhanced autopilot and I have "Full Self-Driving Capability" twice on the website.

You can +1 me on this my car is the exact same situation. It does stop for redlights and alert on green but the screen says enhanced autopilot and I have "Full Self-Driving Capability" twice on the website.

Look can be deceiving so an owner needs to test out the stop sign and traffic light automatic stop function.

Thanks for re-confirming what I understood: Although Enhanced Autopilot menu screen looks just like FSD but in function, it cannot automatically stop at every stop sign and traffic light.

Look can be deceiving so an owner needs to test out the stop sign and traffic light automatic stop function.

Thanks for re-confirming what I understood: Although Enhanced Autopilot menu screen looks just like FSD but in function, it cannot automatically stop at every stop sign and traffic light.
Mine will stop at all stop signs and red lights, with confirmation prompts to try to keep going through green lights (using accelerator pedal or AP stalk). It will also start moving through a green light automatically with a lead car present, or if I'm the lead car it'll start with a pull of the AP stalk.

Weirdly, I also have FSD listed twice under my featureset.

Mine will stop at all stop signs and red lights, with confirmation prompts to try to keep going through green lights (using accelerator pedal or AP stalk). It will also start moving through a green light automatically with a lead car present, or if I'm the lead car it'll start with a pull of the AP stalk.

Weirdly, I also have FSD listed twice under my featureset.
yea exactly the same as mine