Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Insurance Cost in Las Vegas

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just bought MS 75D. After multiple quotes, and coming from another state, insurance rates seem high here in Vegas.

For 250/500, 500 ded, etc, with house and umbrella insurance in a package, the quoted annual auto premium ranges from $3100 to 3900.
Accident, violation free.

Anyone care to share their premium, company and/or experience. Thanks.

PS - in Nevada, are insurers required to pay full Tesla repair charges?

Progressive provided the best rate for me. Despite not being a fan of that provider - they did have the best rate. Opt for the 1,000 deduction. And of course, hope you get UM/UIM coverage as well.

Congratulations on the purchase! Welcome to the fam!

Wow that seems excessive. I am assuming maybe you are younger? For same coverage I pay $1k a year and that includes gap insurance.
Just bought MS 75D. After multiple quotes, and coming from another state, insurance rates seem high here in Vegas.

For 250/500, 500 ded, etc, with house and umbrella insurance in a package, the quoted annual auto premium ranges from $3100 to 3900.
Accident, violation free.

Anyone care to share their premium, company and/or experience. Thanks.

PS - in Nevada, are insurers required to pay full Tesla repair charges?

Age is late 60's.
Just got a quote from Ameriprise/Costco for 1730/yr compared to previous 3100ish quotes for same coverage.
Unbelievable range - that's a saving of about 1400/yr!
Anyone have Tesla claim experience with Ameriprise/Costco?