Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Nosecones (2) for Sale! (2012-2015)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
TESLA MODEL S NOSECONES 2012 2013 2014 2015 BLACK.

I have (2) Model S nosecones that I am looking to sell. Both have chrome trim and Tesla "T" logos in chrome. Cosmetic scratches but in great shape!

1 Nosecone has the Lighted "T" Tesla Logo attached and ready to be used. (With you =r supplied wires). Seeking Best offer for each (Both). They go for about $380.00 each on EBAY

Seeking good offer. Buyer pays shipping. Please DM me with any offers. (Will trade for Black center console insert if anyone has and extra one)

Thanks

TESLA MODEL S NOSECONES 2012 2013 2014 2015 BLACK.

I have (2) Model S nosecones that I am looking to sell. Both have chrome trim and Tesla "T" logos in chrome. Cosmetic scratches but in great shape!

1 Nosecone has the Lighted "T" Tesla Logo attached and ready to be used. (With you =r supplied wires). Seeking Best offer for each (Both). They go for about $380.00 each on EBAY

Seeking good offer. Buyer pays shipping. Please DM me with any offers. (Will trade for Black center console insert if anyone has and extra one)

Thanks

1front.JPG

1rear.JPG

1lightedt.JPG

1wires.JPG

2front.JPG

2rear.JPG

Hi,

Can you describe the scratches and marks? I see quite a bit unless its a reflection line that i may be overseeing. Having said that, what is cost to shipped non lighted one to 11763? I am looking for one without any drill hole covers and no damage on them.

Hi,

Can you describe the scratches and marks? I see quite a bit unless its a reflection line that i may be overseeing. Having said that, what is cost to shipped non lighted one to 11763? I am looking for one without any drill hole covers and no damage on them.

Yes Nosecone #1 (Modified) has the minimal scratches. Ones that can probably be removed through waxing and buffing. Cone # 2 has a major scratch right under the right side of the chrome line. You can see it in the image. This one has more meaningful, smaller scratches but the cone still looks good and the scratch can be repaired/covered by a knowledgeable person in paint and body. Shipping estimates for 11763 seem to be the same.. around $65.00 on UPS Ground for shipping and packaging.

Yes Nosecone #1 (Modified) has the minimal scratches. Ones that can probably be removed through waxing and buffing. Cone # 2 has a major scratch right under the right side of the chrome line. You can see it in the image. This one has more meaningful, smaller scratches but the cone still looks good and the scratch can be repaired/covered by a knowledgeable person in paint and body. Shipping estimates for 11763 seem to be the same.. around $65.00 on UPS Ground for shipping and packaging.

Thanks for the reply.. i am looking for the non modified but without any scratches or cracks. Looks like the modified one is perfect, too bad it has the modified light on it. My search continues!

Thanks.