Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor New Refresh Headlights & Taillights for Tesla Model S 2012-2020 | T Sportline x Alpharex collab NOVA Headlights and Pro Series Taillights

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 1039870 This is exactly what I did as I have a Jan 22 msp. Other than the coding, everything was plug and play. But there’s a lot of things to remove and replace, mainly interior covers. It would be a nice weekend project but well worth it.

Thanks! That looks awesome and exactly what I want! Time to go hunt for a local shop to install these for me.

Also, this might be a loaded question, but how do you find someone to code the global setting? I can DM you if you’d rather not answer here.

Reactions: Daytonaviolet
looks like they officially changed the ship date to mid may... knew they've been too quiet for it too come out in a couple weeks. on top of that evoffer retro tails show as out of stock. we're forever gonna have 12 year old tail lights 💀
You can message them and say that you’ll program your tails to global. The perhaps they will sell you the left hand drive lights