Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Plaid insurance

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Snardy

Model S Plaid 2023
Oct 16, 2017
Los Angeles
Anyone here with a Model S Plaid in California? Looking to find out how much coverage is. I currently have my Tesla's covered with Tesla insurance. I called to get a quote on how much more my coverage would be with a Plaid, however I only have a reservation number and not a VIN yet. They won't give "estimated" quotes. Must have a VIN to quote. Not surprised.

Anyone here with a Model S Plaid in California? Looking to find out how much coverage is. I currently have my Tesla's covered with Tesla insurance. I called to get a quote on how much more my coverage would be with a Plaid, however I only have a reservation number and not a VIN yet. They won't give "estimated" quotes. Must have a VIN to quote. Not surprised.
Should give more info. Age, location, mileage per year, coverage limits, deductible etc.

With that said. I’m in my 40’s, 10k miles a year, 250/500/250. $750 collision, $100 comp living in the Irvine area. Anyone have a MSLR with around those variables that can chime in? 😂

Akin to asking "Anyone here with a Model S Plaid in Germany?" California Republic is a top 5 ranking economy on the planet.

Too many variables to compare someone in Vacaville to another driver in Venice. lol

Should give more info. Age, location, mileage per year, coverage limits, deductible etc.

With that said. I’m in my 40’s, 10k miles a year, 250/500/250. $750 collision, $100 comp living in the Irvine area. Anyone have a MSLR with around those variables that can chime in? 😂
Geriatric millennial (a xennial if you will), 15k miles a year, 250/500/250, $1k collision, $100 comp, smallish city in Central Valley: $185 a month.

Geriatric millennial (a xennial if you will), 15k miles a year, 250/500/250, $1k collision, $100 comp, smallish city in Central Valley: $185 a month.
Thanks for the base line!! I ended up getting insurance with Telsa. On my account: 2022 MYLR 5k a year, 2023 MSP 10k a year, 250/500/250,$750 collision, $100 comp, premium tow, $5k med pay combined ended up being $273 a month!

Reactions: 1100MCM